Happy Monday y’all! As always, another weekend has gone by too fast, but especially this weekend because I was busy celebrating my 25th birthday with my sweet friends! Time flies when you’re having fun.
Looking back, 24 was a good year. I think I challenged myself in a lot of new ways that resulted in a lot more self-confidence. The blog is growing, my Arbonne biz is growing, I’ve started learning new skills with video editing + photoshop, I’ve put my foot down to the things + people that don’t serve me and push me closer to the Lord and His purpose for my life. I got to travel to Vegas, I saw Rachel Hollis in person (still fan-girling), I started taking steps towards my first certification to become fitness professional, and God has started revealing to me some of the big visions He has for my life. Although saying I’m 25 years old is one of the weirdest things and I’m not sure how I feel about birthdays from here on out, getting older is exciting because I know God has big, beautiful plans for my life and I am so looking forward to achieving them and bettering His Kingdom.
In honor of my birthday today, I wanted to bring a little bit of birthday celebration to the blog, so here are a few things I have been eyeing!
This post includes affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- FoxyBae rose gold straightener
- Kendra Scott Jasper gold statement earrings in pastel mix
- Kendra Scott Elisa gold pendant necklace in deep fuchsia drusy
- Sophya Strapless Bow Romper
- Genevive Charmeuse Lace Romper – I think this is a pajama romper, but I think it would be cute to dress up to wear during the day!
- OTK boots – yes, I’m still dying to have a pair!
- Nike Flex Contact running shoe
- Nike Tanjun (I pretty much live in tennis shoes between work, the gym, and just wanting comfy shoes to run errands in!)
- Food processor – with how much meal prepping I do, especially now that I’m focusing on making plant-based meals, a food processor is definitely the next appliance I want to get! Adulting really is lusting over kitchen appliances and accessories, huh?