this is always a fun gift guide to do because I love getting all the fun workout stuff. I feel like I could go for days with gifts between outfits, shoes, accessories, useful things to have on hand, but I try to not overload you all (and my graphic designer) t o o much!
but if you have a fitness guru in your life or know someone who’s ready to hit the ground running with their new years goals for 2019, here’s the gift guide to get them started, plus some honorable mentions!
this post includes affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.
brooke burke body sliders (I just got these in my fabfitfun box!) // solo beats // fitbit charge 3 // bkr glass water bottle // nike tanjuns // nike flex contact running shoes // arbonne muscle relaxing gel // arbonne phytosport set (pre, during, and post-workout supplements) // brisk running hoodie // medium green leggings (I love this color and I love the mesh! and pockets!!!) // royal pine sports bra // sumptuous purple leggings // light support strappy sports bra
and like I mentioned before, I also had some honorable mentions that didn’t quite make it into the guide in time, but as a fitness/health fanatic myself absolutely swear by having.
- de-stress muscle gel
- massage roller (I have one by physique57 that I got in my fabfitfun box this spring but I couldn’t find that specific one anywhere but ebay)
- vegan protein shake mix – vanilla | chocolate | 10-packs
- energy fizz sticks – citrus | pomegranate | blackberry | green apple
- yogahhh! detox bath, for active minds and bodies
- essential oils for sore muscles – peppermint | harmony blend | lavender