This is a simple post but I thought it would be fun to tell y’all some interesting facts about myself so y’all can get to know me a little bit more. I have plans to do some fun product reviews for you guys this month but for whatever reason all the stuff I have coming in is running way behind and has yet to get to me (let alone ship… sad). So don’t worry – I have more stuff coming! For now, you get to hear 7 random facts about myself (-:
This is actually a post I was tagged to do months ago, but I just never quite got around to it. I was nominated for this “Versatile Blogger Award” by Dani and Aditi at Chic, Neat + Sweet, which was so so sweet of them (sorry it’s taken me so long to get around to it, ladies!) They have such an adorable lifestyle blog, so certainly check their site out whenever you have a chance!
- Get Nominated
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
MY 7 FUN FACTS
- My favorite flowers are daisies, peonies, and sunflowers.
- When I started college, I was a psychology major. Then interior design. Then chemistry. Then surgical technology. Then health + exercise science which is the one that finally stuck.
- I own 40+ Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers because I have no self control. And of course because you have to have a large selection of the seasonal scents, amirite??
- My favorite animal is an otter.
- I prefer TV shows over movies – my favorite shows include Criminal Minds, New Girl, Psych, and Pretty Little Liars. I’m currently watching Jane the Virgin!
- I dyed my hair red in high school – but it kind of ended up being purple for a while (oops). To make it worse, I had bangs at the same time. I’m not particularly proud of how I looked in high school lol
- My worst habit is definitely nail biting. I’ve tried multiple methods to get myself to quit and nothing works. Maybe it stems from my anxiety + panic – who knows! Either way, I like the excuse to get acrylics so I can’t bite them!